You will need a domain name (www.example.com). You can register one at Godaddy.com. Choose a name that reflects your organization (preferably the org's name), is short, and easy to spell.
Hosting is also required to run a website. A good hosting provider generally means a faster website with fewer crashes. I like Kinsta because of its easy integration with WordPress.
You will need a content management, such as WordPress, that will essentially be the hub for managing your website and creative assets. Start with a simple sitemap: home, about, services, contact, and blog.
Elementor Pro makes creating webpages easy. You can also use their pre-built templates to get a beautiful and functioning website up quickly.
Consider these 5 tips when running a website:
1. Be clear, transparent and make your information easily accessible. Visitors should understand what you do in less than 5 seconds.
2. Reward your audiences for visiting your website. Don’t show them ads or spammy links if they aren’t needed.
3. Contact forms should be easy to find, easy to complete and easy to submit. The same with cart checkout.
4. Invest in a speedy website. Navigating a slow website is like being stuck in traffic. So is navigating a confusing one.
5. Offer visitors a clean website design and a smooth user experience. Minimalism is the path to happiness.
Your content should seek to educate your audience and empower them to make better decisions.
All of these websites offer some form of PPC advertising. Many of them let you create a free profile, meaning free organic visibility for your organization.
Communicate with your audience through the platforms and mediums that they regularly engage with.
Improve the stickiness of your message. A free est and deliver personalized headlines and creative assets to specific audiences. Inspire even more action by having multiple conversations with multiple people at once.